WHAT IS TILE FLOORING?
Ceramic tile is a natural product made up of clay & other naturally occurring minerals. Glazed ceramic tile has a ceramic coating that gives it color & finish. Its natural textures, styles, shapes, patterns, colors & finishes have offered an unmatched elegance that dates back to ancient civilizations.
BENEFITS OF TILE
- Durable, able to outperform & outlast nearly any other type of flooring
- Easy to care for and capable of resisting stains, scratches, odors & dirt
- An environmentally friendly material made using natural materials
- Beautiful & versatile, available in an unlimited array of colors, sizes, shapes & textures
- Fire-resistant & non-toxic, even when exposed to hot kitchen pans or skillets
- Water-resistant with a dense body that can handle most common spills
BEST ROOMS FOR TILE
Because of its waterproof nature, tile works well in bathrooms & kitchens where moisture is common. However, tile can be used effectively in nearly any room of your home, above or below grade, even outdoors. Work with our design consultants to determine the best uses for tile in your space.