UNDERSTANDING LAMINATE FLOORING
There are many good reasons to choose laminate flooring for your home. Laminate is a beautiful, durable product designed to realistically simulate the look & feel of natural hardwood, ceramic tile, stone, or other popular flooring styles without the associated cost or maintenance requirements.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMINATE
Laminate floors offer the benefits to you and your home, including:
- Exceptional durability & long-lasting construction
- An easy to clean surface - learn about laminate care & maintenance here
- Superior resistance to stains, fading, impact & denting
- Installation on all grade levels, even below grade
- Installation over many different types of subfloors
- Exceptional visual realism at an affordable cost
- Easy repair or replacement when needed
BEST ROOMS FOR LAMINATE
Laminate floors function well in nearly any space, pairing with many different styles & color palettes thanks to their diversity in appearance. Choose plank or tile looks in natural colors, dark wood grains, warm or cool tones, and a variety of finishes. Laminate floors are also rarely secured directly to the subfloor of a space. Instead, they’re floated over without the need for adhesives. This allows laminate flooring to be used over wood & concrete, in basements & more.
Learn more about our professional laminate installation services.